Want to be part of the program? Abstract submission will open in the fall of 2022.
Sign up for our e-newsletter to be in the know about when abstract submission opens and to receive key deadlines.
Congress Themes and Tracts:
The congress will address six sub-themes/tracts:
- Reducing inequalities in the prevalence, risk factors and conditions, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation or management of NCDs across socio-economic status, cultures, races, geographic regions, genders, sexual identities, abilities and special needs.
- Identifying and responding to the impact of climate change and environmental degradation, human migration and displacement on NCD risk, prevention, detection, diagnosis, treatment, management rehabilitation, governance or health care system organization.
- Understanding the determinants, or efforts to prevent, detect, diagnose, treat or manage NCDs that may change across the human lifespan.
- Identifying and implementing multi-morbidity, multi-disciplinary and/or cross geographic solutions by working and sharing methods, data, technologies, knowledge, perspectives, practices and policies.
- New research, perspectives, theories, policies, technologies, or practices which may enhance our ability to better address the etiology/determinants, detection, diagnosis, treatment, and/or management of NCDs.
- Improving governance, health system organization, multi-lateral collaboration and knowledge exchange to reduce the global, regional, national or local impact of NCDs. .
The third World NCD Congress will be a hybrid format, with in-person and virtual participation. Over 1,000 oral and poster abstracts are expected to be presented. All oral presentations will be made in person, with poster presenters having the option of presenting their work in person or virtually. All plenary sessions, and a selection of concurrent sessions, will be streamed live on the Congress Online Platform. All in-person and virtual presentations will be recorded and made available for on-demand viewing on the Online Platform following the Congress.
The Congress program will include:
- Half-day and/or full-day pre-Congress symposia and workshops on the two days prior to the Congress (June 25 & 26)
- 3 1/2 days of plenary sessions, sponsored luncheon symposia, concurrent sessions and workshops (June 27 to 30)
- Exhibit Hall and Poster Displays (June 27 to 29)
- Networking Opportunities and Social Events, including a Welcome Reception, Congress Banquet (additional cost) and a Farewell Reception